Shattuck-St. Mary's 2023 Annual Fund
Tuition only covers 70% of our costs to educate a Shattuck-St. Mary’s student each year. How do we make up the additional 30%? From the generous support of our alumni, parents, friends and faculty & staff to the Annual Fund.
The Annual Fund helps provide salaries that retain top-qualified faculty and staff, need based financial aid and student opportunities. The Annual Fund is the giver of light providing light bulbs and electricity to our campus. Those unrestricted, current-use funds give the School the flexibility it needs to address its most pressing needs.
Your Annual Fund gift not only supports SSM financially, but it also lets our faculty and students know that you believe in the work they are doing. We hope you will consider a gift to Shattuck-St. Mary’s to help us reach our goal and, more importantly, continue to live out our mission.
The Annual Fund Supports
- Tuition assistance for students who would otherwise be unable to attend SSM
- The acquisition and retention of top-quality faculty & staff through salary, benefits, and professional development
- Facility maintenance and upgrades
- The latest technology in areas such as the weCreate Center and Engineering Lab
- SSM arts through instruments, costumes, are supplies, dance studio needs, and more
- The cost of uniforms, equipment, and fees for our interscholastic athletic programs
In honor of Nick and Vicky Stoneman
In honor of Father Doyle