Alumni decade leaderboard
|Class year||# Donors||Total|
Your participation in the 2022 All School Reunion Giving Challenge celebrates the education you received while ensuring that the Shattuck-St. Mary’s experience will endure for current students and future generations.
Of your gift, half of the funds will be allocated toward the SSM Annual Fund, and half will be designated for the Endowment Fund.
The Annual Fund Supports
- Tuition assistance for students who would otherwise be unable to attend SSM
- The acquisition and retention of top-quality faculty & staff through salary, benefits, and professional development
- Facility maintenance and upgrades
- The latest technology in areas such as the weCreate Center and Engineering Lab
- SSM arts through instruments, costumes, are supplies, dance studio needs, and more
- The cost of uniforms, equipment, and fees for our interscholastic athletic programs
Tuition does not cover the full cost to educate a Shattuck-St. Mary’s student. Each year, the Annual Fund provides 10% of the operating budget. There unrestricted gifts provide flexibility to the school to address its most pressing issues.
The Endowment Fund Supports
- The stability of the School for future generations
- The financial health of the institution’s development
- The School’s ability to offer high-quality, affordable education
- The annual operating budget
Shattuck-St. Mary’s Endowment is a permanent fund from charitable gifts that offers the school enduring stability to empower generations of students. Each year, SSM receives a return on our Endowment investment to help cover our operating costs. Any remaining investment returns are reinvested into the existing Endowment so that it can grow for future support. The Endowment is a compilation of funds given by many donors over time, for a specific purpose that cannot always be changed after the gift is made.
In honor of The class of 1966
In honor of The SSM Class of 1966Have a great reunion and I will miss being there with everyone! Love you all 🌹⚜️